Located in Rueil-Malmaison, IFP School is nestled in an ideal location, just 30 minutes from the hustle and bustle of Paris. Courses take place in Rueil-Malmaison (except for some programs where a part of the course is organized at partner universities). Work placements in France and abroad provide a means of acquiring practical skills. Lastly, it is worth noting that accommodation is available at the student residence.
In addition to academic life, IFP School’s campus has a real community-based feel:
Three major events in the academic year
- The school integration week in September gives students a chance to explore the school and Rueil-Malmaison as well as complete administrative procedures in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere.
- The Pétrofolies of May, organized by the Student Association, invites all IFP School students to take part in sports and other competitive events.
- The IFP School graduation ceremony takes place each year in June with the friends and family of the successful graduates.
Cultural and athletic activities
- The Student Association organizes all kinds of events, such as stays in other European capitals, ski weekends, go-kart nights, etc.
- The IFP Energies nouvelles athletic club, which is very active, has many sections that will allow you to practice sports at reduced prices: soccer, rugby, volleyball, tennis, gymnastics, judo, sailing, go-karting, swimming, diving, mountain-hiking weekends and other outings.
- The IFP Energies nouvelles cultural agenda of activities at preferential rates: music concerts, plays, operas, theme parks, exhibitions, museums...
Each year, IFP School lends its support to various student competition projects related to sports or with a more humanitarian focus: 4L Trophy, Raid CentraleSupelec, Coupe de France étudiante de voile and more.