Each year, IFP School opens its doors to students interested in a year of specialization to accelerate their careers in the energy and transport sectors. This information day, devoted to careers in energy innovation and sustainable mobility, will take place on 7 December 2018 at 1:30 pm, on the Rueil-Malmaison campus, only 30 minutes from Paris: registrations are open!
Why participate in this event?
This information afternoon is intended for students with 4 and 5 years of higher education who wish to:
- meet decision-makers, technical sector managers, recruiters or junior engineers working in the energy and transport sectors;
- discover the full range of IFP School's services in the field of energy transition: training programs, targeted sectors and professions, international openness, close links with industry.
Companies present in 2017: Delphi Technologies, Engie, ExxonMobil, IFP Energies nouvelles, PSA, Renault, Schlumberger, Total and Valeo.
- 1:30pm: welcome
- 2:00 to 4:15pm: workshops/debates led by former students in the fields covered by IFP School's training programs (powertrains and sustainable mobility, energy economics and management, processes for energy and chemicals, georesources and energy)
- 4:30 to 5:30pm: two round tables with the leaders of major groups: "careers in energy innovation" and "careers in sustainable mobility"
- 5:45 to 7:30pm: drinks and networking with the industry figures present, the teachers, and of course students and graduates of IFP School
- Online registration required
- Security: a proof of identity is required to access IFP School
- Access: from the RER A station in Rueil, a free IFP School shuttle bus is available from 1.00pm