To develop a broad range of skills, from the most conceptual to the most applied, the education courses delivered at IFP School are based on a team of permanent faculty members from diverse backgrounds:
- from industry (major oil companies)
- from IFP Energies nouvelles research divisions
- In addition to the permanent staff, several consultants from major companies in the field, or from the IFP Energies nouvelles Group, make a valuable contribution to the courses, sharing their experience of industry with the students.
- Professors from highly reputed foreign universities also bring their expertise, particularly in the field of petrochemistry.
The teaching staff of IFP School
- Laetitia Salessy, Director Processes for energy and chemicals
- Gilles Azencott
- Perrine Babin
- Olivier Bernaert
- Denis Bossanne
- Jean-Charles de Hemptinne
- Nathalie Houdart
- René Rodrigo Mondarco Mendoza
- Céline Pierre
- Christine Travers