The master's degree EDDEE-EEET in Environmental Economics, Sustainable Development and Energy is organized jointly by the Université Paris Ouest-Nanterre la Défense, the ParisTech Institutes, INSTN, the Université de Bourgogne and IFP School. Two programs are offered: Energy and Environment.
The Energy program, which is taught at IFP School and INSTN (Saclay) sites, has a dual purpose:
- research: for students wishing to continue their training with a Ph.D.
- industry: to train students in economic analysis, management methods and financial techniques used in the energy industry and related sectors (banking, insurance, international agencies, etc.). This program can be followed as an apprenticeship course.
For more information
- visit the website of the master
- apply with IFP School (in French) or Université Paris Ouest Nanterre-La Défense
- contact Ms Claude Thirault