New program in Singapour for the start of the 2019 academic year with our partner National University of Singapour (NUS)
Did you know that in the context of energy transition and increasing world energy demand, the energy industry requires high technology especially in the offshore domain together with innovative concepts? Worldwide, this industry needs talented people who can adapt to this new world. With our Petroleum Projects and Offshore Technology MSc program, you will benefit from strong contributions from industry players, so that you’ll be prepared to meet its challenges. Trained on real cases, you will be recruited for your operational skills as well as for your ability to lead projects in an international and multicultural environment.
The key points of the program
Career prospects for graduates
Program & planning
Program in Singapour
- Reservoir fluid characterization
- Petroleum geoscience and drilling
- From reservoir to wellhead
- Petroleum process
- Petroleum fluid valorization
- Offshore field architecture and subsea system
- Design of offshore structures
- Subsea umbilicals, risers and flowlines design
- From construction to decommissioning
- Special topics on energy
- Offshore materials, welding and corrosion
- Development of offshore upstream projects
- IHSE issues – particularly concerning safety – are addressed in all courses
The schedule below corresponds to a typical case for students in this program: 16-month program (with both IFP School and NUS professors) and one term in a company.
This program is open to high-potential professionals and young engineering graduates interested in international career opportunities.
Candidates, ideally engineers or with at least 4 years of higher education, demonstrate high motivation and excellent results in their studies.
- Yards and engineering, procurement and construction companies
- Oil and gas companies: IOC, NOC, independents
- Service and equipment companies
- Certificators, institutional organizations