Made for future decision-makers and energy managers, the executive master of Management in Energy is taught in English jointly with the BI Norwegian Business School-Oslo.
In a global energy landscape that is ever-changing for fossil and renewable energies, the aim of this program is:
- to provide a clear overview of the energy recovery chain
- to shed light on the benefits and limitations of various stakeholders: governments, companies and contractors, financial markets and NGOs.
- 5 two-week modules in Oslo and Paris
- online lessons over an 18-month period
For more information
- detailed program and admission conditions: Executive Master of Management in Energy
- Head of program: Arash Farnoosh (IFP School)