Located in Rueil-Malmaison, IFP School is nestled in an ideal location, just 30 minutes from Paris (by train, RER A). Courses take place in Rueil-Malmaison.*
Work placements and field trips in France and abroad allow students to acquire practical skills.
In addition to academic life, IFP School’s campus has a real community-based feel.
Three major events
- Integration days are organized in early September, including amongst others, the following activities: a welcome speech by the Dean, a digital discovery presentation of the school and its environment, and last but not least, a fun and sporting challenge in Rueil-Malmaison.
- The Energy games, organized by the Student Office (BDE), bring students together for a sports tournament and a solidarity challenge linked to the Values of the School;
- The Graduation ceremony takes place each year in June in an outstanding place in Paris where friends and family of graduates are invited.
Cultural and sports activities
- The Student Office organizes all kinds of events, such as trips within France or Europe, ski weekends, intercultural meetings, parties, etc.
- The IFP Energies nouvelles Sports association (ASIP) is also open to students. It offers many possibilities to practice sports at reduced prices: soccer, rugby, volleyball, tennis, gymnastics, sailing, go-karting, swimming, diving, boxing, etc.; it also proposes mountain-hiking weekends and other outings.
Each year, IFP School supports certain student projects in a wide range of fields: educational, cultural, sports, etc.
*exept for some programs where a part of the course is organized at partner universities.