- IFP School provides students and young professionals from across the world with master’s or doctoral level training in the fields of energy, transport and environment.
- The School recruits maintly students with 5 years of higher education. It provides students and young professionals from all over the world with master's and doctoral level training in the fields of energy and sustainable mobility.
- IFP School meets industry needs and society’s demands, particularly in terms of innovation and sustainable development, and prepares its students to be key players in the energy transition of the 21st century.
- IFP School ensures professional success by providing multi-discipline professional training and offering international exposure, by leveraging its strong industrial footing and IFPEN’s scientific environment.
IFP School is the name used for the École Nationale Supérieure du Pétrole et des Moteurs. It is a public institution created by the decree of 13 October 1954 and placed under the authority of the Ministry of the Energy Transition, the Ministry of the Ecological Transition and the cohesion of territories, and the Secretary of state of marine conservation.
IFP School provides the following, depending on the student’s status:
- Specialized engineering degree accredited by the CTI (Commission des Titres d’Ingénieur) – renewal of the accreditation for the 2019-2024.
IFP School has been awarded the EUR-ACE European label and the French Engineering degree label approved by the State as well as the Title granting the Master's degree label approved by the State for its title of engineer.
- IFP School Master’s degree – accreditation for the 2019-2024 period by decree of 29th January, 2019 by the Ministry of Higher Education, Research and Innovation.
Do you have a disability?
The IFP School team is at your disposal to anticipate the necessary adjustments, either during your application (interviews) or subsequently if you join the School. You may contact our Disability Referent at: email@example.com
17 master's level programs, including 8 taught in English
500 graduates per year
- 50 % international students from more than 50 countries
- more than 80 % of students receive industry-backed financing
- Nearly 180 partner companies
- 16,000 alumni active worldwide