IFP School offers companies a broad range of partnership options.
To attract and support talent
Offering apprenticeship contracts for students on combined work/study programs
Sponsoring students via the Fondation Tuck (recognized public interest foundation), which awards study grants to IFP School’s students (the grants bear the name of the sponsoring companies)
- Seconding high-potential young professionals for degree programs
- Attending our spring Partner Companies Event: a way of raising the profile of their recruitment initiatives and identifying profiles of interest to them for internships and potential employment
- Participating in our graduation ceremony at the end of June : an opportunity to remind alumni and students of their support for IFP School.
To share their expertise
- Delivering lectures and modules and leading practical work
- Offering industrial tours
- Providing real data to support case studies and industrial projects
To support IFP School’s development
- Financing a teaching and research chair to advance research and graduate education relating to an existing or emerging theme
- Allocating us your remaining apprenticeship tax
- Sponsoring the graduation ceremony
- Sponsoring a space (classroom, communal area) at IFP School