As the energy transition accelerates, new data is coming in and data volume is exploding!
Our "Geo Data Management for Energy Mix" program is a unique graduate course that will teach you how to manage georesources and environmental data.
Interested in becoming a player in the digital revolution in energy transition? Ready to tackle the challenges of big data? Join us now and become an expert in geodata management!
This program Mastère Spécialisé® (Advanced-master degree awarded by a member institution of the "Conférence des grandes écoles") is delivered in partnership with ENSG Géomatique.
The key points of the program
Career prospects for graduates
Program & planning
Data management methods
- Information management fundamentals
- Data governance
- Data life cycle and data quality
- Data model and reference data
- International Data Management Professional Certification
Information technology & Services
- Storage and query, SQL, NoSQL
- Data security
- Data standards and data sharing
- Python project
Energy & Environment data and techniques
- Typical data of georesources projects
- Geological, seismic & well data
- Reservoir & production data
- Environmental data
- Maintenance data
Georeferenced data & geomatics
- Geographic information system (GIS), web GIS
- Spatial databases and ETL
- Geodesy and coordinate transformation
- Remote sensing
- Data acquisition: Surveying, Photogrammetry, Lidar
- BIM and GIS
Project management & final project
- Certificate Associate in Project Management (CAPM®)
- Final project
Data Analytics & Machine Learning
- Business Intelligence, dashboards
- Machine learning, deep learning, artificial intelligence
The program includes a 7-month course and a 4 to 6-month internship.
- Data manager
- GIS engineer
- Data scientist
From international energy companies to start-ups.