For its first participation in 2022, IFP School, already ranked as the 6th best engineering school, is now in 4th place in terms of CSR, among 200 participating engineering schools in France, according to the 100% participatory and transparent label, HappyAtSchool®.
The students evaluated the School in terms of its social and environmental commitments, using seven CSR-related themes:
- Students have environmentally friendly attitudes;
- My school is committed to an environmentally responsible approach;
- Societal and environmental issues are sufficiently integrated into the training we receive;
- In my school, behaviors are exemplary: attitude towards women, respect of origins, religions, gender identities, LGBTQ, people with disabilities... ;
- My school reflects the diversity of the society in which we live (origins, religions, genders, disabilities...);
- My school seeks to develop a network of corporate partners who wish to have a positive impact on the environment and/or society;
- My school is preparing me to have a positive impact on the world of tomorrow.
Thank you to the students of the class of 2021 for this great recognition!