The Master's degree in Energy or E3A - Electrification of Automotive Propulsion (hybrid and electric engines) - is organized jointly by Université Paris-Saclay and IFP School.
This research oriented Master aims to prepare students:
- to carry out industry-oriented research or a doctoral thesis
- to take up a position as a research engineer in industrial and laboratory R&D teams working in the field of electrification and powertrain.
For more information
- Presentation of the program (on the Université Paris-Saclay's website)
- Submit your application via the Université Paris-Saclay's website.
- Interview with two former students: