Contributing to a decarbonized future thanks to georesources
IFP School is the academic partner of the Geosciences for the energy system transition Master's degree offered by the University of Strasbourg. This new program will open in September 2023.
- To discover the connections between geoscience research and industry in this field
- To develop initiative and autonomy through multidisciplinary projects
- To study in an environment centered on research and innovation
- To expose students to a wide network preparing them for research oriented careers.
- Master year 1: Geology for the energy transition; Reservoir field trip; Sedimentary Basin; Geophysical prospecting; Diagraphies and petrophysics; Geomechanics; Seismic processing and interpretation.
- Master year 2: Geothermal energy; Artificial intelligence; Geochemistry; Sub-surface storage and monitoring; thermo-hydro-mechanical modeling; Controversy and energy system transition.
For more information
Download the brochure
- Researcher in the academic field
- R&I engineer in a company
- Geosciences engineer
- If you are a French candidate or a foreign student who has already studied in France: https://ecandidat.unistra.fr/
- For international candidates: https://www.campusfrance.org/en